XtremewowX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bomber's App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bomber7

Bomber7

Bomber's App. Empty
PostSubject: Bomber's App.   Bomber's App. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Name -Brent I. (Bomber)

Age -16

Location -Minnesota, USA

timezone - GMT -6

Tell us about yourself - I'm loyal to one private server. I game everyday and WoW has been my game lately. I am also a fast learner, so tell me how to do something, and i'll most likely remember how or what to do. i know how private servers work because i have made private servers for other games too.

how much experience do you have as a GM? - I've actually never GM'ed for a WoW server, but i have GM'ed for other games (mmorpg's) so i will probably get the hang of it in no time

Have you ever been GM on any other server(s) - i have not had GM for any other server, but like i said before i am a quick learner and i've had GM for other mmorpg games.

(this follows question #6) tell us why you left that server or servers -i left my other games because i thought WoW was way better than them, so i tried it out and i was right!

how much time can you dedicate to the server?- i can probably get 6 or 7 hours on monday through thursday and when the weekend comes i usually stay up really late so i will most defiantly be on all night!

what are your strongest skills in Private Servers - i dedicate a lot of time on the server. i am a pretty quick learner, once i understand what i'm doing, so when people need my assistance i will be able to pass on that information, unless if its confidential. i'm also a people person, as in i like playing with other people and i will stay active in the community.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bomber's App. Empty
PostSubject: GM APP   Bomber's App. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 11:28 pm

I like your app Smile

if i'm to accept you were gonna be doing some training Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://xtremewowx.roflforum.net

Bomber's App.
Page 1 of 1