XtremewowX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost's Comeback GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost

Ghost

Ghost's Comeback GM App Empty
PostSubject: Ghost's Comeback GM App   Ghost's Comeback GM App EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 6:44 pm

General Information:

Name - Ben Ellis

Age - 14

Location - Laguna Niguel, CA

Timezone - PST

Tell us about yourself - I have been playing WoW since Pre-BC and GM'ing just as long. I was here at Xtremewow during the Kingdoms Realm idea when I was applying to be a dev, ( I don't know if you remember me but I was Holy's Lord and my name was Tyr.) I am loyal and responsible as well as knowledgeable and mature.

Questions:

How much experience do you have as a GM? -

I have about 4 years of GM experience and about 2-3 years of dev experience.

Have you ever been GM on any other server(s) -

Yes I have:
(My memory is a little hazy so I'll give you my list of the past year, I am still in contact with some of the staff at Twilight, and World of Wisdom if that helps.)
• World of Wisdom, Dedicated Host server, Head Dev for 6 months, left due to disagreement with owner and server's image
• Twilight WoW, Dedicated Host server, Head of Public Relations for 2 months, server turned weird funserver
• I have forgotten the name but, Hosted by Owner, Head Dev/Co-Owner to present, owner has shut down server until summer

(this follows question #6) Tell us why you left that server or servers -

I have included reasons in my list of servers (above).

How much time can you dedicate to the server? -

My time is very flexible although at the moment I do not have a computer that runs WoW. I hope to have it repaired and shipped in the next two months, until then I can be as much help as possible through the forum.

What are your strongest skills in Private Servers -

I believe my strongest skills are: Maturity, Professionalism, my Imagination, and my Scripting Knowledge. I can keep my cool in any and all situations. I am always professional and use good spelling, grammar, and punctuation to show it. I am always coming up with new ideas for say pvp contests, or new instance scripting ideas.

Best Regards,
Ghost

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Bits of formatting code were visable. >_<)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Ghost's Comeback GM App Empty
PostSubject: Aasdafa   Ghost's Comeback GM App EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 pm

ACCEPTED PM me with your acc name and pass
Back to top Go down
http://xtremewowx.roflforum.net

Ghost's Comeback GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum